University of Law
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
The University of Law offers a range of undergraduate degrees and postgraduate courses, and offers an extended LLM Legal Practice programmes. With students from more than 100 different countries, it has trained more practising lawyers in English law than any other law school. The University of Law has in-country representatives at many international events throughout the year, and students are encouraged to get in touch.
Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF)
TEF Silver is awarded to institutions that deliver high-quality teaching, learning and outcomes for their students, and consistently exceed "rigorous national quality requirements" for higher education in the UK. Find out more about TEF.
- The university's student support services provide help with everything from getting a UK bank account and mobile phone to finding accommodation.
English Language Requirements
- Four year full-time business courses: IELTS 5.5 overall with no component below 5.5.
- Three year full-time courses: IELTS 6.5 overall with no component below 6.0; for business courses IELTS 6.0 overall with no component below 5.5.
- Two year accelerated course: IELTS 7 overall with no component below 6.5.
- Please refer to the university website for specific requirements.
Accommodation for International Students
- Accommodation is guaranteed to undergraduate students in their first year if they accept The University of Law as their firm choice and apply for accommodation by the specified deadline on the university website. Terms and conditions apply.
- If students apply after the deadline, the university will still provide support to help them find suitable accommodation.
- There is reserved accommodation with some of the UK's leading student accommodation providers, ensuring students have a safe, comfortable place to live. Students staying in university-nominated accommodation get to mix with residents at universities across the city, as well as their fellow students.