University of Law
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Campus and Crime Map
- Guildford (Show on map)
- Birmingham (Show on map)
- Bristol (Show on map)
- Chester (Show on map)
- London Bloomsbury (Show on map)
- Manchester (Show on map)
- Leeds (Show on map)
- Nottingham (Show on map)
- Accommodation is guaranteed to undergraduate students in their first year if they accept The University of Law as their firm choice and apply for accommodation by the specified deadline on the university website. Terms and conditions apply.
- Accommodation is arranged with specialist UK student accommodation providers to ensure students have a comfortable place to live. Accommodation is usually in shared flats or, in some cases, self-contained studios. Flats are normally shared with three, four or five other undergraduate students.
- The University of Law has eight campuses across the UK offering undergraduate law and criminal justice courses, each with their own unique characteristics. The University of Law Business School offers undergraduate courses across four of the UK campuses. All are ideally located near thriving commercial centres, leading law firms, chambers and transport links.
Nightlife and Culture
- There is a wide variety of cultural and social activities available in or near each of The University of Law's campuses.
- This includes sports, theatre, museums, restaurants and clubs – varying dependent on the location.
- All campuses are no more than 40 minutes away from one of the UK's international airports and close to road and rail networks, so it's easy to get out and explore the surrounding areas.