University of Law
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
The University of Law offers a range of postgraduate legal training and master's degrees designed by qualified experts to help students advance at any stage of their career. Courses are employment-focused, honing key skills in a teaching environment based on real legal practice. The University of Law Business School also offers a range of MBA and MSc courses. Study options include on-campus and online learning, as well as full-time or part-time.
Quick Guides to Postgraduate Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- The University of Law is committed to helping the brightest minds achieve their career ambitions, whatever their background, through provision of a large and generous scholarship programme.
- Financial contributions are available on all postgraduate courses, including two new full-fee Set for Success Scholarships and a number of Lord Blunkett Widening Access Awards, each worth up to £3,000.
- Scholarships are awarded based on a combination of need and merit; to apply, students need to have an offer to study with The University of Law and be from a household with an income of £25,000 or less.
- Please refer to the university website for details.
Accommodation for Postgraduate Students
Once students have accepted an offer to study a postgraduate course, they will get full access to the university's web-based accommodation service, Studentpad. Here students will find listings of properties available to let, housing advice and other information about the local area surrounding their campus.