- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Quick Guides to Undergraduate Tuition Fees
- Find and check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
The university offers a range of scholarships and bursaries; the following are a selection. Please refer to the university website for details.
- USW Excellence Scholarship: £2,000 in their first year of study for new students starting a full-time eligible undergraduate honours degree course. Part of the university’s unconditional offer scheme for high achievers.
- USW Progression Bursary: worth £500, offered to college students who progress from a USW-accredited HND or foundation degree onto a full-time top-up honours degree on campus at the university. The award can be used towards travel, living and study costs.
- Welsh-medium Scholarships (ten available): £1,000 for new UK students who commit to study at least 40 credits of an eligible degree course through the medium of Welsh. Coleg Cymraeg Cenedlaethol Scholarships are also available.
- Helen Kegie Undergraduate Bursary: for students aiming to study social work, youth work or in early years, awarded to individuals who demonstrate a strong knowledge of their subject area and a high degree of ability to reflect and link theory to practice. The bursary is aimed at students with a permanent postal address at a CF or NP postcode, who come from a low-income background.