- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
Information was taken from the university website and was correct at time of publishing. Fees may be subject to change. Please check with the provider for exact figures.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
The university offers a range of scholarships and bursaries; the following are a selection relating to 2018–19. Please refer to the university website for details.
- USW Excellence Scholarship: £2,000 in their first year of study for new students starting a full-time eligible undergraduate honours degree course; part of the university’s unconditional offer scheme for high achievers.
- USW Progression Bursary: worth £500, offered to college students who progress from a USW accredited HND or foundation degree, onto a full-time top up honours degree on campus at the university. The award can be used towards travel, living and study costs.
- Welsh-medium Scholarships (ten available): £1,000 for new UK home students who commit to study at least 40 credits of an eligible degree course through the medium of Welsh. Coleg Cymraeg Cenedlaethol Scholarships are also available.
- Helen Kegie Undergraduate Bursary: for students aiming to study social work, youth work or in early years, awarded to individuals who demonstrate a strong knowledge of their subject area and a high degree of ability to reflect and link theory to practice. The bursary is aimed at students with a permanent postal address at a CF or NP postcode, who come from a low-income background.