- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Campus and Crime Map
- The university endeavours to accommodate all first year students in halls of residence.
- There is a mixture of university-owned and private halls of residence available.
|Self-Catered||from £94 to £130 per week|
The costs above are for the academic year 2018/19
USW has three campuses throughout the South Wales region, making it the largest university in Wales. With campuses in Pontypridd, Cardiff and Newport, students can enjoy all that the region has to offer – city life and culture, stunning beaches and breathtaking countryside.
- Pontypridd: in the heart of South Wales and 10 miles from Cardiff. Students say they love the community atmosphere and the convenience of living and studying in the same place. The town is largely a student area, with plenty of shops, pubs and restaurants. With a train station that is practically on the campus, students can be in Cardiff city centre within 20 minutes.
- Cardiff: this campus has everything you'd expect to find in a major city. The city is compact and easy to get around, with shops, bars, the campus and transport links all within minutes of each other.
- Newport: the city has undergone significant development in recent years, with the new Friar's Walk retail development opposite the campus. With excellent transport links and continuing investment in the city, Newport offers fantastic opportunities for work placements and graduate employment.
- All three campuses are easily reached by road and rail.
- The nearest airport is Cardiff Wales Airport.