University of South Wales
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- Accommodation is not guaranteed but many post-graduate students gain places in halls of residence.
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2016–2017):
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
4,426 postgraduate students in 2015–16:
Mode of study
- Full Time 39%
- Part Time 61%
- UK 67%
- EU 8%
- Other 26%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Business & administrative studies||65||1490||1550|
|Subjects allied to medicine||20||955||975|
|Engineering & technology||40||430||470|
|Creative arts & design||50||400||450|
|Architecture, building & planning||10||70||80|
|Historical & philosophical studies||5||65||70|
|Mass communications & documentation||5||30||35|
|Medicine & dentistry||0||10||10|
|Agriculture & related subjects||5||0||5|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.