- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
University of South Wales, Business and Management
Full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Whether new to management and wanting to gain academic knowledge to support their role, or looking to fast-track their career, the University of South Wales's MBA will develop students' leadership and management skills to make a strategic difference in the workplace.
- Each element of the course is tailored to build a strategic understanding of organisations. It will progress students' skills in creativity, innovation, collaboration, problem-solving and their ability to think critically.
- The subject content is versatile, offering flexibility in terms of career paths. Areas of study include leadership and management, finance, marketing, operations management, and research.
- On completion of the course, students will be confident and competent at applying what they have learnt to industry. An ability to analyse and critically evaluate will make them an asset to any business.
- Course content is closely aligned to the Chartered Management Institute (CMI). Upon successful completion of the MBA students have the opportunity to gain the CMI Level 7 Award in Strategic Management in Leadership, in addition to free membership of the professional body.
- One year full-time.
Quick Guides to MBA Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
University of South Wales, Treforest, Pontypridd, CF37 1DL