University of the Arts London (UAL)
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Campus and Crime Map
- Accommodation options range from traditional halls of residence to self-contained studio flats. All accommodation is self-catering.
- 13 halls of residence across London include: Camberwell campus, set across three 18th-century Grade II listed buildings, and situated next to Camberwell College of Arts; and the Costume Store hall of residence, providing 730 en-suite student bedrooms as well as a gallery, retail space and a games area.
- UAL guarantees a place in halls of residence for international students from outside the European Union (EU) in their first year of study in London.
|Self-Catered||from £5,916 to £14,688 per year|
- A global, cultural and creative centre, London is an integral part of the UAL identity and central to the experience of studying with the university.
- This diverse and vibrant city is home to over eight million people from over 270 nationalities, speaking around 300 languages. UAL is based in a truly international city.
Culture and Nightlife
- London’s art, literature, theatre and films are celebrated all around the world.
- With 170 museums, 240 theatres and 250 festivals held every year, there’s always something inspiring to do.
- UAL college buildings and halls of residence are well served by rail, bus and underground networks across London.
- Students may be eligible for a Zip or 18+ Student Oyster photocard from Transport for London, giving discounted travel on trains, tubes, buses and trams.