University of the Arts London
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
The 3,270 postgraduate students enrolled in the academic year 2014/15 comprise:
Mode of study
- Full Time 76%
- Part Time 24%
- UK 38%
- EU 17%
- Other 45%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Creative arts & design||256||2113||2369|
|Business & administrative studies||0||360||360|
|Mass communications & documentation||0||198||198|
|Historical & philosophical studies||0||46||46|
|Architecture, building & planning||0||18||18|
Type of Qualification:
Postgraduate Fees and Funding
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2016–2017):
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|
Bursaries and Scholarships
- UK and EU Vice-Chancellor's Postgraduate Scholarships: over 100 scholarships available awarding a 50% tuition fee waiver on a full-time qualifying Masters course.
- International Vice-Chancellor's Postgraduate Scholarships: 10 £25,000 scholarships available to cover the cost of tuition fees and help towards other costs associated with studying in the UK.
- Postgraduate Support Scheme: a number of £10,000 Postgraduate Support Scheme scholarship awards for selected Masters courses in the academic year 2015–16.
- 44 Vice-Chancellor’s scholarships for full fee waivers, to be distributed between all constituent UAL Colleges (Home/EU only).
- 16 Vice-Chancellor’s International scholarships for full fee waivers, to be distributed between all constituent UAL Colleges (International only).
- 40 fee waivers of £4,000 for UAL students progressing from undergraduate courses (Home/EU only).