University of the Highlands and Islands
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
University of the Highlands and Islands Management School
- The course aims to produce highly innovative and creative graduates with the technical abilities and management potential to compete for a wide range of careers in the aviation industry.
- Full-time 15 months; part-time 26 months.
Business Administration MBA
- Students will gain a crucial understanding of the volatility and uncertainties that influence global politics, the distribution of wealth, resource ownership and regulatory regimes in both emerging markets and other transitional economies.
- Students may have the opportunity to undertake an industrial work placement as part of their MBA.
- One year full-time; two years part-time.
MBA Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for MBA students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Student Origin||MBA (£)|