University of Wales Trinity Saint David
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Clearing & Adjustment
Why study here
Students are at the heart of everything at UWTSD. The supportive, close-knit campus communities mean that you'll settle in and feel at home really quickly.
Top tips for Clearing
- Be Prepared Make sure you have your UCAS Track login details to hand, be available on Results Day and make sure you have access to a phone.
- Call the clearing hotline on to speak to friendly advisers Lines are open from 8am to 8pm on Thursday 16 and Friday 17 August and in most cases the university will be able to make an ‘on the spot’ decision on whether they can offer you a place. You will also have an opportunity to speak to the admissions tutor for your chosen course to find out more about studying at UWTSD. The Clearing hotline is 0333 733 4337.
- Visit UWTSD are holding an open day on Saturday 18 August on the Carmarthen, Lampeter and Swansea campuses from 11am–3pm.
Students who are successful through Clearing can telephone the Accommodation Office for the relevant campus to discuss their accommodation requirements. UWTSD are able to advise on private rental options should this be a more suitable option.
- Swansea Accommodation Team: 01792 482082
- Carmarthen Accommodation Team: 01267 676819
- Lampeter Accommodation Team: 01570 424995