University of Wales Trinity Saint David
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
Pre-Arrival and Welcome Arrangements
- UWTSD organises a meet and greet service for new students who arrive at Heathrow and Gatwick airports, to take them to their accommodation. Dates and times are advertised on the university website in June and students simply book online.
- UWTSD organises a series of orientation programmes designed to give the opportunity to meet fellow students, learn about the university and help students settle into life at UWTSD. The event is free to attend and is very popular so students wishing to attend need to reserve a place using the online booking form on the university's website.
- The International Office provides pastoral care to all international students on all campuses. Students can meet the International Student Support Officer and International Student Ambassadors through a variety of activities and drop-in sessions throughout the academic year. Students receive regular emails with information on welfare provisions and cultural activities.
English Language Requirements
- For undergraduate and postgraduate programmes students must have a CEFR Level B2 in an English language test which is equivalent to a minimum of IELTS 6.0 overall with a minimum of 5.5 in reading, writing, listening and speaking.
Accommodation for International Students
- The university provides accommodation on all campuses and there is also a wide choice of private accommodation.
The following are the typical annual course fees for overseas students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2016–2017):
|Type of Course||Undergraduate||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.