University of Wales Trinity Saint David
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
The University of Wales Trinity Saint David (UWTSD) offers many postgraduate study options across a broad range of subjects, from taught to research qualifications – as well as teacher training for graduates (PGCE), innovative online MBA programmes, and a wide range of distance learning courses in the humanities.
Postgraduate Student Statistics
1,785 postgraduate students in 2017–18
Mode of study
- Full Time 45%
- Part Time 55%
- UK 86%
- EU 2%
- Other 12%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Business & Management Studies||85||420||505|
|Theology & Religious Studies||30||90||120|
|Classics & Ancient History||5||55||60|
|Art & Design||15||45||60|
|Aeronautical & Manufacturing Engineering||5||25||30|
|Drama, Dance & Cinematics||5||20||20|
|East & South Asian Studies||0||20||20|
|Accounting & Finance||0||15||15|
|Geography & Environmental Science||5||10||15|
|Communication & Media Studies||5||0||5|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.
Postgraduate Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate (£)|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Clinical subjects can include dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- There are bursaries and scholarships available for postgraduate students; please refer to the university website for details.
Accommodation for Postgraduate Students
- The university provides accommodation on all campuses. There is also a wide choice of private accommodation.