University of Wales Trinity Saint David
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Our postgraduate teaching centres on the expertise of our teaching staff, who are research-active and regularly publish books and peer-reviewed articles, deliver talks and lectures at conferences, or are involved as editors of various academic journals.
You will find more information about our academic staff on our website where there are links to staff and tutor profiles from our course pages.
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
- We offer more than 250 different postgraduate qualifications across our five academic faculties.
- You can choose from postgraduate certificates through to taught Master’s degrees and professional doctorates.
- Most of our courses are available part-time and many can be studied via blended learning or online.
- The university is committed to research that contributes to the economic vitality and regeneration of the region and is developing a reputation for working collaboratively with business, industry, government and other partners.
- In developing research projects, our academic community is encouraged to demonstrate the benefits of its work to the economy, society, public policy, culture and quality of life.
- Research excellence in archaeology, history, anthology, art, applied design, classics, Celtic studies, religious studies, environmental sciences, education, psychology, engineering and applied computing forms the foundation of our internal multidisciplinary research and innovation activity.
The 1,760 postgraduate students enrolled in the academic year 2014/15 comprise:
Mode of study
- Full Time 54%
- Part Time 46%
- UK 77%
- EU 4%
- Other 19%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Business & administrative studies||32||379||411|
|Historical & philosophical studies||31||205||236|
|Creative arts & design||8||99||107|
|Engineering & technology||9||52||61|
|Architecture, building & planning||1||12||13|
|Subjects allied to medicine||0||5||5|
|Mass communications & documentation||1||0||1|
Type of Qualification:
Postgraduate Fees and Funding
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2016–2017):
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|