University of Wales Trinity Saint David
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2017–2018):
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.
- The university is committed to research that contributes to the economic vitality and regeneration of the region and is developing a reputation for working collaboratively with business, industry, government and other partners.
- There is research excellence in archaeology, history, anthropology, art, applied design, classics, Celtic studies, religious studies, environmental sciences, education, psychology, engineering and applied computing forms the foundation of our internal multidisciplinary research and innovation activity.
- UWTSD is committed to helping all research students maximise their potential and succeed in their chosen careers, with the Researcher Development Programme providing training and development opportunities, advice on and coordination of research funding, and a hub with information and guidance for all postgraduate students.
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
1,508 postgraduate students in 2015–16:
Mode of study
- Full Time 43%
- Part Time 57%
- UK 86%
- EU 3%
- Other 11%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Business & administrative studies||30||380||410|
|Historical & philosophical studies||30||205||235|
|Creative arts & design||10||100||105|
|Engineering & technology||10||50||60|
|Architecture, building & planning||5||10||15|
|Subjects allied to medicine||0||5||5|
|Mass communications & documentation||5||0||5|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.