University of Wales Trinity Saint David
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
The University of Wales Trinity Saint David (UWTSD) offers many postgraduate study options across a broad range of subjects, from taught to research qualifications as well as teacher training for graduates (PGCE), including a popular online MBA programme as well as a range of distance learning courses in the humanities.
Postgraduate Student Statistics
1,575 postgraduate students in 2016–17
Mode of study
- Full Time 42%
- Part Time 58%
- UK 88%
- EU 3%
- Other 10%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Business & Management Studies||35||320||355|
|Theology & Religious Studies||20||80||100|
|Classics & Ancient History||5||60||60|
|Art & Design||5||40||40|
|Drama, Dance & Cinematics||5||20||25|
|Aeronautical & Manufacturing Engineering||0||20||20|
|Hospitality, Leisure, Recreation & Tourism||0||15||15|
|East & South Asian Studies||0||10||10|
|Geography & Environmental Science||5||5||5|
|Accounting & Finance||0||5||5|
|History of Art, Architecture & Design||5||0||5|
|Communication & Media Studies||5||0||5|
|Electrical & Electronic Engineering||5||0||5|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.
Postgraduate Open Days
Open days allow you to experience the university first hand, and help you decide if it's the right place for you.
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2017–2018). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate (£)|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Clinical subjects can include dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- There are bursaries and scholarships available for postgraduate students.
- Please refer to the university website for details.
Accommodation for Postgraduate Students
- The university provides accommodation on all campuses and there is also a wide choice of private accommodation.