University of Wales Trinity Saint David
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- Clearing & Adjustment
Swansea Business School
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Swansea Business School has delivered its MBA programme to students from around the world for more than 20 years. Taught by experienced industry professionals, the Swansea MBA enables students to apply theory to practice through a range of industry-based projects.
- Available as a campus-based programme that can be studied part-time or full-time from the centrally located Swansea Business School, the course offers students the opportunity to supplement core modules with a range of optional choices.
- The MBA programme covers the general business/management curriculum, with an opportunity to specialise. Pathways in Tourism Management and International Hospitality Management are also available.
- Students can pick and mix from on-campus, full-time and online modules.
- One year full-time (maximum three years).
- Two years part-time (maximum six years).
- The MBA (online learning) provides access to the university's existing full-time MBA programme but with the flexibility of continuing with students' existing employment and lifestyle.
- No attendance requirements for the online MBA: students can choose to study from anywhere in the world.
- The online MBA can also be studied through the Wales-Ducere Office in association with Ducere Global Business School. This collaboration is particularly attractive to global businesses as professional career development for their executives, who will have access to insights from over 250 global leaders and business innovators as part of their studies. The Wales-Ducere Office will also facilitate an applied industry project with a major industry partner in Part Two.
- Two to five years completion period.
MBA Sustainability Leadership (Online)
- The programme is aimed at individuals engaging in sustainable practice within any organisation. Learners will rethink business approaches by engaging together online, sharing practice, interrogating existing practice and driving change through an online collaborative learning community.
- Four years, part-time.
Quick Guides to MBA Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
Swansea Business Campus, University of Wales Trinity Saint David, High Street, Swansea, SA1 1NE