Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2016–17
Compare tuition fees at 140 UK universities and colleges:
Use the Reddin Survey to compare
UK university tuition fees
The Reddin Survey of Tuitioin Fees is the only comprehensive survey of university tuition fees across the United Kingdom.
- Annual tuition fees for UK/EU, and overseas (non-EU) students.
- For full-time foundation, undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- At 140 UK degree-awarding institutions.
Where to get more information
Check our Fees and Finance Guide for detailed information on tuition fees and loans, depending on where you live and where you will be studying.
- Read about other financial support available, including bursaries and scholarships.
- Find information about repaying your student loan and managing your money.
Go to our Student Loan Repayment Calculator for an indication of what your student loan will cost you.
- You'll get an idea of amount of the loan at the start of repayments, the total repayments, and how long it will take to pay off.
The university profiles include fees for each institution and you can also find information about bursaries and scholarships.
Foundation & Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2016–17, UK/EU