Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2017–18
The Reddin Survey of Tuition Fees is the only comprehensive survey of UK university tuition fees.
It shows the annual tuition fees for UK/EU, and overseas (non-EU students), for full-time foundation, undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
Compare tuition fees at over 140 UK universities and colleges:
- Foundation & undergraduate tuition fees – UK/EU students
- Foundation & undergraduate tuition fees – overseas students
- Taught postgraduate & MBA tuition fees – UK/EU students
- Taught postgraduate & MBA tuition fees – overseas students
- Taught postgraduate Law tuition fees – UK/EU and overseas students
Where to get more information
- Our fees and finance guide has detailed information on tuition fees and loans, depending on where you live and where you will be studying.
- You can read about what other financial support is available, including bursaries and scholarships.
- There is also information about repaying your student loan and managing your money.
The university profiles include fees for each institution and you can find information about bursaries and scholarships.