Tuition Fees and Financial Support – if you are an International Student

You will normally be classed as an international student and pay international tuition fees if you live in a country outside the EU and EEA.

Where to find information for international students

  • Course pages on our course chooser show the fees for international students. 
  • Find information for international students on the international pages of our university profiles.
  • Unsure whether you are classed as an international, EU or UK student? Read about eligibility for student finance in the UK.
  • University websites have lots of information specifically for international students – check out websites and contact the universities direct to ask about the fees you would pay and any bursaries or scholarships available for international students.

Useful links