The University of Warwick
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£6,750||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Warwick Undergraduate Bursaries: worth up to £2,000 a year, for students with a family income of £35,000 and below and who meet further eligibility criteria. Payments are made in termly instalments. No application is required; students applying for student finance should give consent for their financial information to be shared with the universtiy.
- Additional bursaries worth £1,000 for students meeting eligibility criteria for the Warwick Undergraduate Bursary and have particular financial circumstances, such as care leavers, mature students, or students with a disability or caring responsibilities. This support is also available to students classed as independent for student financial support. There may also be assistance with placement and year abroad tuition fees.
- Other financial awards include sporting and musical bursaries and scholarships offered by charitable trusts and commercial organisations; and a Multicultural Scholars Programme and Warwick Scholars Programme for students from under-represented groups in higher education, supported by alumni and friends of the university.
- In 2018-19, four awards are available through the Warwick Sanctuary Scholarship scheme which provide tuition fee and living cost support to eligible students who are seeking asylum in the UK.
- Please refer to the university website for eligibility criteria and application information for all bursaries and scholarships.