The University of Warwick
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Quick Guides to Undergraduate Tuition Fees
- Find and check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Warwick Undergraduate Bursaries: worth up to £2,000 a year, for students with a family income of £35,000 and below and who meet further eligibility criteria. Awarded automatically; students applying for student finance should give consent for their financial information to be shared with the university.
- Additional bursaries worth £1,000 for students meeting the eligibility criteria for the Warwick Undergraduate Bursary with additional circumstances, such as care leavers, mature students, or students with a disability or caring responsibilities. This support is also available to students classed as independent for student financial support. There may also be assistance with placement and year abroad tuition fees.
- Other financial awards include sporting and musical bursaries and scholarships offered by charitable trusts and commercial organisations. The Multicultural Scholars Programme and Warwick Scholars Programme is offered for students from under-represented groups in higher education, supported by alumni and friends of the university.
- The Warwick Sanctuary Scholarship scheme provides tuition fee and living cost support to eligible students who are seeking asylum in the UK.
- Please refer to the university website for eligibility criteria and application information for all bursaries and scholarships.