The University of Warwick
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
Why Study Here?
- A world-leading UK university, ranked amongst the world top 50 universities, Warwick produces excellent graduates and is ranked 15th in the world for Employer Reputation.
What Do International Students Study?
English Language Requirements
- You’ll be required to demonstrate a clear understanding of the English Language.
- This can be demonstrated within the GCSE, IB or other academic qualification, or through an English Language test.
- The minimum requirement for GCSE is C. For IELTS, requirements vary depending on the course as detailed on the relevant course webpages.
Fees and Funding
The following are the typical annual course fees for overseas students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2016–2017):
|Type of Course||Undergraduate||Taught Postgraduate|
Pre-Arrival and Welcome
- Entry onto our International Orientation programme provides you with the opportunity to meet new friends and settle in to life at Warwick.
- Lots of activities are held during the four days, including skills workshops, trips, sports activities and early enrolment to the university.
- Airport transfer from London Heathrow or Birmingham, accommodation, breakfast and dinner are included in the programme fee.
Accommodation for International Students
- All university campus accommodation is self-catered, so you’ll have access to kitchens within the residence, as well as a wide range of cafés and restaurants on campus.
- Free wi-fi and/or internet access is available in all campus accommodation, and there’s no separation between home and international students.
Organisations for International Students
- Our internationally-focused societies showcase the campus’s cultural diversity through a range of activities and events.
- One World Week, for example, is the largest student run international event, and takes over the campus every January.
- Warwick has links with over 200 prestigious institutions across the world, offering studying and research opportunities.
- Our alliance with Monash University in Australia enables our students and academics to work collaboratively and we partner universities such as New York University for the Centre for Urban Science and Progress.
- We also have a presence in Venice, Italy, which is used by our History and History of Art departments.