The University of Warwick
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
The University of Warwick has a global outlook, attracting an international community that helps students expand their own world view.
Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF)
TEF Silver is awarded to institutions that deliver high-quality teaching, learning and outcomes for their students, and consistently exceed "rigorous national quality requirements" for higher education in the UK. Find out more about TEF.
International Student Statistics
8,865 international students in 2017–18
- The university's Welcome to Warwick programme includes a variety of sessions, events and activities to introduce international students to both Warwick and to life in the UK before beginning their studies. A team of student helpers – both British and international – will be available to help students feel at home.
- Please refer to the university website for details.
English Language Requirements
- Warwick requires that students' English language capability is of a level that will enable them to succeed on their chosen course of study. Students will need to demonstrate their ability to understand and express themselves in both written and spoken English.
- Please refer to the university website for details of language requirements.
Accommodation for International Students
- The University guarantees campus accommodation for all new full-time first-year undergraduates (excluding MBChB as this is a graduate entry course), provided that applicants accept an offer from Warwick as their firm choice and they apply online for accommodation by the deadline issued after applicants accept their offer.
- There is a selection of campus residences to suit everybody's tastes, all within a 15-minute walk from the main academic and social buildings.
- There are also off-campus bed spaces in Coventry, Kenilworth, and Leamington Spa.