The University of Warwick
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
Pre-Arrival and Welcome Arrangements
- The university's Welcome to Warwick programme includes a variety of sessions, events and activities to introduce international students to both Warwick and to life in the UK before beginning their studies. A team of student helpers – both British and international – will be available to help students feel at home.
- Please refer to the university website for details.
English Language Requirements
- Warwick requires that students' English Language capability is of a level that will enable them to succeed on their chosen course of study. Students will need to demonstrate their ability to understand and express themselves in both written and spoken English.
- Please refer to the university's website for details of language requirements.
Accommodation for International Students
- The university guarantees campus accommodation for all new full-time first year undergraduates, provided they have accepted an offer from Warwick as their firm choice, and apply online for accommodation by the deadline confirmed by the university after students accept their offer.
- Please note, the guarantee excludes MB ChB (Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery) as this is a graduate entry course.
- There is a selection of campus residences to suit everybody's tastes, all within a 15-minute walk from the main academic and social buildings. There are also off campus bed spaces in Coventry, Kenilworth, and Leamington Spa.
The following are the typical annual course fees for overseas students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2017–2018):
|Type of Course||Undergraduate||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.