The University of Warwick
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Campus and Crime Map
- The University guarantees campus accommodation for all new full-time first-year undergraduates (excluding MBChB as this is a graduate entry course), provided that applicants accept an offer from Warwick as their firm choice and apply online for accommodation by the deadline issued after applicants accept their offer.
- There is a selection of campus residences to suit everybody's tastes, all within a 15-minute walk from the main academic and social buildings.
- There are also off-campus bed spaces in Coventry, Kenilworth, and Leamington Spa that can be reserved by returning students.
|Self-Catered||from £3,000 to £10,400 per year|
The costs above are for the academic year 2018/19
- The campus is home to students and staff from all over the world. Safe, inclusive and cosmopolitan, it offers everything students could need close at hand, including shops, banks, bars, cafés, restaurants, and sports, health and worship facilities. It also has a hairdressers and chemist on-site. It is next to Cannon Park, a large retail park with chain shops like Boots and Tesco.
- The university is located in Coventry, which is the base for many students living off campus. It's a city of contradictions, with modern high street shops, restaurants, nightclubs and bars, within a 5-minute walk of medieval monuments.
- Many students also live in nearby Leamington Spa, which is just a bus ride away. It's smaller than Coventry but still lively with plenty of bars, cafés and shops to explore. And for culture, history and heritage, nearby Kenilworth, Warwick and Stratford-upon-Avon are well worth a visit.
Nightlife and Culture
- On campus, students can enjoy a big night out in The Copper Rooms and the Terrace Bar, with regular club nights; karaoke and open mic nights at the Dirty Duck, or chill out in the vintage coffee shop, Curiositea. Film fans can head to the cinema at Warwick Arts Centre or join Warwick Student Cinema society, which screens around 120 movies every year.
- Outdoor campus spaces are the perfect setting for cultural celebrations, artistic displays and performances, and home to the Big Screen which shows films, theatrical performances and major sporting events throughout the year.
- Students can also venture off campus to sample the nightlife in Coventry and Leamington Spa or enjoy their favourite bands at Coventry's Ricoh Arena. The arena is also home to sporting teams Wasps rugby union and Coventry City football club.
- Visitor attractions in the area include Warwick Castle and nearby Stratford-upon-Avon, Shakespeare's birthplace and home to the world-famous Royal Shakespeare Company.
- For shops, students can head to Birmingham's Bullring and Grand Central shopping centres.
- The university is close to major road, rail and air links.
- There are bus stops across the campus, with frequent bus services to from Coventry, Kenilworth and Leamington Spa. National coach services also operate close to the campus.
- Train stations are a short distance away; London is just an hour by direct train from Coventry, and Birmingham is a 20-minute train journey.
- Birmingham International Airport is nearby.