The University of Warwick
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- Although the university doesn't guarantee accommodation for postgraduates, accommodation options range from university-managed off-campus houses, on-campus accommodation and private accommodation.
- The Student Union Advice Team provides information relating to private rentals.
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2016–2017):
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|
Bursaries and Scholarships
- In 2015, the university allocated over £33 million of scholarship funding to postgraduate students, helping outstanding individuals to get to the next level of their career.
- Scholarships available include 100 Warwick Taught Masters Scholarships of £5,000 each for students who meet the eligibility criteria.
- There are also many fully funded scholarships for postgraduate researchers, including The Centre for Arts Doctoral Research Excellence (CADRE) scholarships, Warwick Medical School Scholarships and the Chancellor’s International Scholarships.
- Please refer to the university website for details.
- There are currently over 250 postgraduate courses, all underpinned with Warwick’s research excellence.
- Warwick is the UK's 7th overall ranked research university (REF 2014) and has over 70 research centres which represent lively hubs of academic activity. These centres facilitate graduate teaching and research, host visiting academics, feature symposia, conferences and seminars, and offer students productive research networks.
- The university encourages students to push the limits of their academic curiosity. Postgraduates can take advantage of a well-resourced Library along with a Postgraduate Hub, The Grad Deck, and The Wolfson Research Exchange – dedicated spaces where they can connect with researchers from different departments.
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
9,286 postgraduate students in 2015–16:
Mode of study
- Full Time 60%
- Part Time 40%
- UK 51%
- EU 9%
- Other 40%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Business & administrative studies||150||2190||2345|
|Engineering & technology||270||995||1270|
|Subjects allied to medicine||65||725||790|
|Medicine & dentistry||60||230||290|
|Historical & philosophical studies||105||80||185|
|Creative arts & design||30||75||105|
|Mass communications & documentation||15||25||40|
|Agriculture & related subjects||0||15||15|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.