West Lancashire College
West Lancashire College is a small, community based college operating in association with Newcastle College Group (NCG), a large national provider of further education. The college provides education and training to West Lancashire and surrounding areas, through delivery at main campuses, in the workplace and through community provision.
UCAS Code: N23
Student Services and Facilities
- Many of the courses offered by West Lancashire College are available part-time, providing students with the opportunity to seek part-time work.
- Learner Gateways at the Skelmersdale Campus and West Lancashire Construction Academy are open on a rota basis to provide advice and information.
- The College has a centre for people with special educational needs and disabilities.
- The modern building designs are fully wheelchair accessible, with lifts to all floors and a spacious car park providing excellent accessibility for all learners.
- Originally known as Skelmersdale & Ormskirk College, West Lancashire College was taken over by NCG in 2007.
- In August 2011, the college changed its name to West Lancashire College, and the following month relocated to a new £42.8-million campus, based near to its old demolished Northway Campus in Skelmersdale.
West Lancashire College, College Way, Skelmersdale, Lancashire, WN8 6DX