University of West London
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Clearing & Adjustment
Why study here?
The University of West London is ‘The Career University’ - 98% of UWL graduates are in work or further study within six months of graduating (HESA employment indicator 2018). Courses are designed with careers in mind and studying at UWL is all about gaining the skills and experience students will need to excel in their chosen career.
Top tips for Clearing
- Before you call, make sure you have details of your Level 3 (A Levels, BTECs, Access to HE Diploma etc) and Level 2 (GCSE) qualifications, your UCAS ID number (if you have one) and details of the course you wish to apply for. If you’re applying as a mature student on the basis of work experience, be prepared to provide full details of this experience.
- If you don’t get the results you had hoped for, don’t panic. Research the courses and universities that you think you might be interested in and remember that Clearing is a great opportunity to find the perfect course for you at a university that you love.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions when you call the university you’d like to apply to – not just about the course, but also about accommodation, opportunities to visit the university etc.
All students joining us for their first year of study in September 2019 are guaranteed accommodation.
Places in our halls are allocated on a first come first served basis. We work with a number of private providers to ensure there are places available once our own halls are fully occupied.
Paragon Student Lets
- All rooms are en-suite (private toilet and shower).
- High speed broadband.
- Shuttle Service to the university and back to halls.
- Contents insurance.
- Dedicated site management team and security.
- General appliances in kitchens, with private lockable kitchen cabinet.
- Secure bike storage.
- Water, Electric, Maintenance.
- 24-hour laundrette.
- The Hub: a large common room area for social events and get-togethers.
How to apply
To apply for student accommodation, you will need to follow the steps below:
Step 1: Verification of UWL student
Step 2: Make an account and apply.
- Create an account
- Apply for academic year 2019-2020
If you require any further information in creating an account with paragon email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 815 0561, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Alternatively, you can contact the University of West London Finance Office on 020 8231 2335 or email email@example.com for assistance with rent and accommodation enquires.
There is no deadline for applications for academic year 2019/20.