University of West London
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£8,500||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- The university offers a number of bursaries and scholarships to help disadvantaged students access higher education or reward students for high achievement, some of which are for specific schools within the university. Please refer to the university website for details and eligibility criteria.
- UWL Bursary: £3,000 is available to eligible students from disadvantaged backgrounds to provide help with the cost of attending university; students are required to apply for the bursary.
- Path to Success: £2,000 per year for 2 years, available for eligible students studying a BA/BSc with Foundation, awarded automatically. In addition, when students progress to level 4 they may apply for the UWL Bursary, subject to meeting the criteria, giving them a total award of £7,000.
- UWL Top-up bursary: £3,000 is automatically awarded to any eligible student entering a final year of an undergraduate degree.
- The university also offers International Ambassador Scholarship to undergraduate and postgraduate students, including high-achieving students, ranging in value from £1,000-5,000.