University of West London
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Campus and Crime Map
- All University of West London students over the age of 18 are eligible to apply for university accommodation.
- The award-winning Paragon building provides purpose built student accommodation at the Brentford site. Students live in single en-suite study bedrooms within flats of 7 or 8 residents, with shared kitchen and dining areas. Costs include all bills and there is free Internet access, with the option to increase bandwidth.
- There are also 27 studio apartments on-site that include larger private areas with integrated kitchen facilities, these include wheelchair accessible accommodation.
- Students living on the site get access to the HUB common room which hosts events run for and by residents; and there is access to laundry facilities and bike storage. The site is covered by 24-hour CCTV, with on-site security staff and secure swipe card entry.
- The university’s Accommodation Service can help students find a place to live, whether in the halls of residence or in private rented accommodation; please refer to the university website for details.
Ealing / Brentford
|Number of university/college beds||839|
|Typical annual cost of university/college accommodation||£6,500–£7,500|
|Typical annual cost of private accommodation||£5,700–£7,800|
|Typical annual cost of private accommodation||£3,100–£8,400|
- From the Paragon halls there are excellent public transport links.
- A free shuttle bus with free Wi-Fi runs between the site and Ealing and Brentford every 15 minutes during the day.