University of West London
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Campus and Crime Map
- Accommodation is guaranteed for all first year students.
- The award-winning Paragon building provides purpose-built student accommodation at the Brentford site. Students live in single en-suite study bedrooms within flats of seven or eight residents, with shared kitchen and dining areas. Costs include all bills and there is free Internet access, with the option to increase bandwidth.
- There are also 27 studio apartments on-site that include larger private areas with integrated kitchen facilities; these include wheelchair accessible accommodation.
- Students living on the site get access to the HUB common room which hosts events run for and by residents, and there is access to laundry facilities and bike storage. The site is covered by 24-hour CCTV, with on-site security staff and secure swipe card entry.
- The university's Accommodation Service can help students find a place to live, whether in the halls of residence or in private rented accommodation; please refer to the university website for details.
|Self-Catered||from £6,957 to £12,600 per year|
- Based in popular West London, UWL is in the heart of one of the UK's most successful business regions, with a number of global business organisations based locally.
- The West London campus is vibrant and multicultural, combining a cosmopolitan atmosphere with spacious parks including the majestic Pitshangar Park and Walpole Park.
Nightlife and Culture
- UWL Students' Union (UWLSU) is a top student union, providing a wealth of fun and social activities for students.
- The local area, Ealing, offers live music, quizzes, comedy, clubbing or places for a quiet night out with friends. Other attractions include a cinema, theatre, and shopping.
- For those who like to watch sport, there's a thriving local football club – Brentford FC, home to the Bees – and the successful Ealing Trailfinders Rugby Club, who play in the Greene King IPA Championship and are currently flying high near the top of the division.
- All the attractions of central London are accessible in under 30 minutes by tube or train.
- A free shuttle bus with Wi-Fi runs between Ealing and Brentford sites every 15 minutes during the day.
- The Ealing and Brentford campuses provide good connections to Central London, taking less than 30 minutes, and to London Heathrow Airport in 20–35 minutes.
- When Crossrail opens in 2019, the journey times from Ealing Broadway station will be 8 minutes to Paddington Station and 22 minutes to Heathrow Terminal 5.