University of West London
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2017–2018):
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- A number of postgraduate scholarships and research fee waivers are available which help students meet the cost of their studies, including an exclusive UWL alumni discount and school-specific scholarships.
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
1,358 postgraduate students in 2015–16:
Mode of study
- Full Time 35%
- Part Time 65%
- UK 81%
- EU 8%
- Other 12%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Subjects allied to medicine||15||680||695|
|Business & administrative studies||25||370||395|
|Creative arts & design||15||75||90|
|Engineering & technology||5||25||30|
|Mass communications & documentation||10||15||25|
|Architecture, building & planning||5||0||5|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.