University of West London
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2017–2018). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- A number of postgraduate scholarships and research fee waivers are available which help students meet the cost of their studies, including an exclusive UWL alumni discount and school-specific scholarships.
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
1,358 postgraduate students in 2015–16:
Mode of study
- Full Time 35%
- Part Time 65%
- UK 81%
- EU 8%
- Other 12%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Subjects allied to medicine||15||680||695|
|Business & administrative studies||25||370||395|
|Creative arts & design||15||75||90|
|Engineering & technology||5||25||30|
|Mass communications & documentation||10||15||25|
|Architecture, building & planning||5||0||5|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.