University of West London
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- Clearing & Adjustment
The Claude Littner Business School
MBA Graduate, MBA with Internship
- The MBA is a strong brand in the world of business qualifications indicating proven knowledge and skills.
- This MBA has been designed with input from employers from large to small organisations, from both public and private sectors. This course has the added advantage of an eight-month internship to enhance students' professional development and career prospects.
- The curriculum is designed to help students' continuing professional development and to develop a critical understanding of corporate strategic development and functional perspectives on business activities, both locally and globally.
- One year full-time, two years part-time (evenings).
Quick Guides to MBA Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
The Claude Littner Business School, University of West London, Paragon House, Boston Manor Road, Brentford, Middlesex, TW8 9GA