University of the West of Scotland
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
UWS School of Business and Enterprise
- This programme produces high calibre graduates who can effectively respond to unpredictable challenges in globally competitive business environments.
- It provides essential core business knowledge and understanding with a strong emphasis on developing the applied managerial skills vital for effective business leaders.
- The student's communication, negotiation and facilitating skills will be nurtured and enhanced.
- Modes of study are engineered to accommodate busy working lives. This MBA creates a unified model of learning for all students regardless of how they study. Learning and exchange takes place through a virtual learning hub, where students can engage and collaborate on their modules on an international basis.
- One year full-time, two to five years part-time.
MBA Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for MBA students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Student Origin||MBA (£)|
UWS School of Business and Enterprise, Paisley Campus, Paisley PA1 2BE