University of the West of Scotland
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
UWS School of Business and Enterprise
- This programme produces high-calibre graduates who can effectively respond to unpredictable challenges in globally competitive business environments.
- It provides essential core business knowledge and understanding with a strong emphasis on developing the applied managerial skills vital for effective business leaders.
- The student's communication, negotiation and facilitating skills will be nurtured and enhanced.
- Modes of study are engineered to accommodate busy working lives. This MBA creates a unified model of learning for all students regardless of how they study. Learning and exchange takes place through a virtual learning hub, where students can engage and collaborate on their modules on an international basis.
- One year full-time; two to five years part-time.
Quick Guides to MBA Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
UWS School of Business and Enterprise, Paisley Campus, Paisley PA1 2BE