- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£9,000||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Scholarships are available for undergraduate and postgraduate degree courses, for both home and overseas students, with more than 850 students currently benefiting from these university awards.
- Scholarships are determined on the basis of 1 or more of 3 criteria: academic excellence, financial need and development potential.
- The university also funds Achievement Awards for academically excellent students at Levels 4 and 5, along with running the Distant Horizon Award Scheme providing financial support for academic or career related activities overseas.
- The University of Westminster’s additional grants scheme (WAGS) is open for applications from fully enrolled eligible students who require financial assistance during their studies. The grant is an assessment based award and doesn’t need to be repaid. These awards can help with a student’s maintenance costs, such as rent, travel and course costs (not fees).
- Please refer to the university website for details of all financial awards.