University of Westminster
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
Pre-Arrival and Welcome Arrangements
- With one of the UK’s largest international student populations, the University of Westminster has plenty of experience in giving you the help and support you need to make the most of your time with us.
- Before you arrive, you will receive a full information pack with details of your enrolment, health care advice and other information.
- You will be regarded as a priority for accommodation, but it is still important to apply early.
- We provide a 'meet and greet' service for students arriving at Heathrow Airport on specific days towards the end of September.
- Our team will meet you at the airport and arrange transport for you to travel with other international students to your halls of residence or private accommodation.
- Once you are here, we provide a whole range of services and activities to help you settle in. The International Students’ Welcome Programme gives you the chance to meet fellow new students and Westminster staff, find your way around the University and London, learn about our facilities and services, and meet current international students.
Accommodation for International Students
- All seven halls of residence provide easy access to appropriate campuses.
- Rooms are available for full-time undergraduate and postgraduate students but international students are prioritised at room allocations.
The following are the typical annual course fees for overseas students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2017–2018). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Type of Course||Undergraduate||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.