- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Campus and Crime Map
- For first year undergraduate students there are nearly 1,000 places in halls of residence available; around three-quarters of those who apply are offered a place.
- The University of Westminster has four halls of residence: two in central London (Alexander Fleming and Marylebone Hall), one in Harrow (Harrow Halls) and one in Wembley (iQ Raffles House).
- Both Harrow and Wembley residences are well-served by public transport; students can reach the central London campuses in around 20–30 minutes.
|Self-Catered||from £5,740 to £10,350 per year|
- iQ Raffles House is located in Wembley and is on the same development as Wembley Stadium and Wembley Arena, so there's always something going on. Raffles House is also only two stops from Harrow campus, where the Students' Union is based. The shops of Wembley are a short walk away and provide a range of local options.
- Harrow Halls is located on campus. It's a short bus ride into Harrow with its lively town centre, where students can find a wide range of shops, an art centre and a multiplex cinema.
- Baker Street is only 20 minutes away, but it is also easy to escape the hustle and bustle of central London and visit the picturesque country villages and towns of the Home Counties.
Culture and Nightlife
- London is one of the most diverse cities in the world; with more than 170 museums, over 800 art galleries and 200 professional theatres, students can visit a different show every weekend. Combine this with over 6,000 restaurants and 4,500 pubs and bars, there is always somewhere to eat, drink and relax.
- Within walking distance of the university's three London campuses are three of the biggest shopping streets – Oxford Street, Regent Street and Bond Street. There are also famous London attractions including Tower Bridge, Buckingham Palace, Southbank, Brick Lane and Soho.
- The University of Westminster has three campuses located under five minutes walk from central London Tube stations. The Harrow campus in north-west London is only 20 minutes by Tube from central London.