- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Postgraduate Student Statistics
4,351 postgraduate students in 2017–18
Mode of study
- Full Time 55%
- Part Time 45%
- UK 55%
- EU 11%
- Other 35%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Business & Management Studies||10||855||865|
|Communication & Media Studies||25||295||325|
|Town & Country Planning and Landscape Design||15||170||185|
|Accounting & Finance||5||165||170|
|Librarianship & Information Management||0||140||140|
|Hospitality, Leisure, Recreation & Tourism||5||115||115|
|Art & Design||5||45||55|
|Drama, Dance & Cinematics||15||15||35|
|Electrical & Electronic Engineering||5||15||20|
|Anatomy & Physiology||10||0||10|
|Pharmacology & Pharmacy||5||0||5|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.
Postgraduate Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate (£)|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Clinical subjects can include dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- The University of Westminster offers a generous scholarship scheme for students. Scholarships are normally awarded on the basis of three criteria: academic excellence, development potential and financial need. Please refer to the university website for details.
Accommodation for Postgraduate Students
- The University of Westminster can help postgraduate students find the right accommodation, whether in halls of residence or private housing.
- Please refer to the university website accommodation pages for details.