- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Postgraduate Student Statistics
4,351 postgraduate students in 2017–18
Mode of study
- Full Time 55%
- Part Time 45%
- UK 55%
- EU 11%
- Other 35%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Business & Management Studies||10||855||865|
|Communication & Media Studies||25||295||325|
|Town & Country Planning and Landscape Design||15||170||185|
|Accounting & Finance||5||165||170|
|Librarianship & Information Management||0||140||140|
|Hospitality, Leisure, Recreation & Tourism||5||115||115|
|Art & Design||5||45||55|
|Drama, Dance & Cinematics||15||15||35|
|Electrical & Electronic Engineering||5||15||20|
|Anatomy & Physiology||10||0||10|
|Pharmacology & Pharmacy||5||0||5|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.
Quick Guides to Postgraduate Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- The University of Westminster offers a generous scholarship scheme for students. Scholarships are normally awarded on the basis of three criteria: academic excellence, development potential and financial need. Please refer to the university website for details.
Accommodation for Postgraduate Students
- The University of Westminster can help postgraduate students find the right accommodation, whether in halls of residence or private housing.
- Please refer to the university website accommodation pages for details.