- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Westminster Business School
- At Westminster Business School the focus is on developing confident, capable business leaders able to meet the challenges of succeeding in a global business environment. Students will develop the capability, credibility and judgement to manage significant projects, business units and organisations and provide inspired leadership from a multidisciplinary perspective, coupled with an assertive and principled approach to quality in their practice as professionals.
- The MBA is designed for professionals with at least three years' work experience in a functional specialist, middle or senior management role, who aspire to senior executive or chief executive positions.
- There are strong links with employers and professional bodies, with the curriculum reflecting the needs of the contemporary business world. Classwork and projects – with the opportunity of an eight-week internship – will be applicable to professional practice and relevant to the student's own work environment.
- Throughout the course there is an emphasis on personal professional development and enhancing the ability to work at the highest levels within a company. A structured programme of tailored one-to-one mentoring focuses on specific issues and career service support, such as preparing for interviews. Students also have the opportunity to attend seminars featuring engaging, expert speakers, and a host of dynamic networking events.
- Westminster Business School is a preferred supplier of an MBA programme to the UK government.
- 12 months.
- Please refer to the full-time MBA for details.
- 24 months.
MBA Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for MBA students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Student Origin||MBA (£)|
Westminster Business School, University of Westminster, 35 Marylebone Road, London, NW1 5LS