The University of Winchester
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
The University of Winchester offers a stimulating and supportive learning environment to help postgraduate students reach their full potential and make a difference in the world. A values-driven institution, postgraduate students work alongside inspirational research-active academics, many of whom are leading in their respective fields.
Postgraduate Student Statistics
1,292 postgraduate students in 2017–18
Mode of study
- Full Time 42%
- Part Time 58%
- UK 96%
- EU 1%
- Other 3%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Business & Management Studies||20||45||65|
|Theology & Religious Studies||25||35||60|
|Agriculture & Forestry||0||25||25|
|Art & Design||0||15||15|
|Hospitality, Leisure, Recreation & Tourism||0||15||15|
|Accounting & Finance||0||10||10|
|Drama, Dance & Cinematics||10||0||10|
|Communication & Media Studies||10||0||10|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.
Quick Guides to Postgraduate Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- There is a range of financial advice and assistance available from the University of Winchester including alumni discounts and the Postgraduate Access Scholarship Scheme.
Accommodation for Postgraduate Students
- Subject to room availability, full-time postgraduate students can apply for campus accommodation or choose to live off-campus either in university-managed housing, or in the private rented sector in Winchester.
- Part-time students need to find accommodation in the private rented sector.