The University of Winchester
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- Clearing & Adjustment
- The Executive MBA at Winchester is ideal for managers who want to develop the strategic knowledge and skills essential for successful careers in organisations with a global outlook.
- The course balances theoretical knowledge with grounded discussions of key themes including consumer marketing, leadership and power in organisations, innovation and sustainability, financial management, and the new frontiers in technology and data management. This approach provides students with valuable personal and professional frameworks which can be readily applied to their working environment.
- The MBA offers a blend of academic theory and business and management practice, with an emphasis on one-to-one coaching and small group learning from knowledgeable, experienced and supportive academic staff.
- Core modules include sustainability, ethics and responsibility, markets and consumers, innovation and change, and strategy in organisations. There are also two non-credit bearing modules that can be taken as part of students' professional development: reflecting on personal and professional learning, and reflecting on personal and professional practice. Each core module requires one piece of coursework, and the two reflective modules make up a portfolio demonstrating personal reflection on learning and practice.
- 24-months part-time.
Quick Guides to MBA Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
University of Winchester, Winchester, SO22 4NR