University of Wolverhampton
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
The University of Wolverhampton prides itself on being a career-focused institution, with extensive business links across a wide range of industries. As the University of Opportunity, with a high employability rating for postgraduate students, it offers over 200 postgraduate qualifications to choose from.
Postgraduate Student Statistics
3,577 postgraduate students in 2017–18
Mode of study
- Full Time 35%
- Part Time 65%
- UK 89%
- EU 2%
- Other 9%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Business & Management Studies||20||290||310|
|Art & Design||0||110||110|
|Pharmacology & Pharmacy||15||95||110|
|Accounting & Finance||0||55||55|
|Communication & Media Studies||10||35||45|
|Librarianship & Information Management||0||35||35|
|Drama, Dance & Cinematics||5||30||35|
|Hospitality, Leisure, Recreation & Tourism||0||20||20|
|Aeronautical & Manufacturing Engineering||0||10||10|
|Electrical & Electronic Engineering||0||5||5|
|Geography & Environmental Science||5||0||5|
|Agriculture & Forestry||5||0||5|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.
Postgraduate Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate (£)|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Clinical subjects can include dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- An alumni discount of 20% on taught postgraduate courses is available to students progressing from one of the university's undergraduate programmes.
- A 20% alumni discount is now available to students progressing from one of the university's undergraduate and/or a taught postgraduate programmes to a postgraduate research programme.
- The university’s Sports Scholarship is open to postgraduate students.
Accommodation for Postgraduate Students
- All postgraduate students can stay in on-campus university accommodation, with the added option of an exclusive mature students shared block of flats available.