University of Worcester
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
Pre-Arrival and Welcome Arrangements
- The university provides a Meet and Greet service along with a free airport pick up from Birmingham International and Heathrow.
- Information includes a Welcome Pack.
- A 3 day International Induction includes a student-led questions and answers workshop, language workshops, assistance with registration, opening bank accounts, registering with a GP, and campus and city tours.
- There are also social events and excursions, and ongoing support from the International Experience team.
English Language Requirements
- IELTS: undergraduate 6.0 (with no less than 5.5 in each element).
- IELTS: postgraduate 6.5 (with no less than 5.5 in each element).
- Other English language qualifications are accepted.
Accommodation for International Students
- International and EU students are guaranteed university-managed accommodation if they apply for accommodation before the relevant date.
- The majority of accommodation is on the campus; off-campus accommodation managed by the university is also offered. University accommodation is self-catered, and provides Internet access.
- Accommodation costs include gas, electricity, water, broadband Internet, contents insurance and gym membership.
- International and EU students are evenly spread throughout the accommodation, unless special requests are made for a clustered arrangement.
- Students do not have to move out of their accommodation during the Christmas and Easter vacations.
The following are the typical annual course fees for overseas students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2017–2018). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Type of Course||Undergraduate||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.