University of Worcester
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
The University of Worcester offers highly relevant, professional courses with outstanding, inspiring teaching. The university takes a truly friendly, inclusive approach to everything it does, with excellent student support and first-class facilities.
Postgraduate Student Statistics
1,853 postgraduate students in 2017–18
Mode of study
- Full Time 42%
- Part Time 58%
- UK 93%
- EU 3%
- Other 4%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Business & Management Studies||15||90||110|
|Pharmacology & Pharmacy||0||25||25|
|Communication & Media Studies||5||10||10|
|Geography & Environmental Science||5||5||10|
|Accounting & Finance||0||5||5|
|Art & Design||5||5||5|
|Hospitality, Leisure, Recreation & Tourism||0||5||5|
|Drama, Dance & Cinematics||5||5||5|
|Agriculture & Forestry||0||5||5|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.
Quick Guides to Postgraduate Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Please refer to the university website for details.
Accommodation for Postgraduate Students
- If students apply to study at Worcester by the relevant deadline and apply for accommodation before required date, they are guaranteed a place in university-managed accommodation. Places are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. Students can apply for accommodation no matter where they live.
- There are halls to suit every budget and need, with accommodation on both St John's and City campuses as well as additional university managed accommodation in the city centre within walking distance of all the university's main sites. Self-catering facilities are available.
- All halls of residence benefit from free Internet access, gym membership and contents insurance, with no extra charges for gas, electricity and water; 24-hour security and emergency maintenance; welfare support, and an accommodation team who provide advice, help and support throughout a student's time at university.
- All tenancies run for a standard term of 39 weeks although the university will accommodate students for longer if their course demands.