University of Worcester
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Postgraduate Student Statistics
1,770 postgraduate students in 2016–17
Mode of study
- Full Time 39%
- Part Time 61%
- UK 94%
- EU 3%
- Other 4%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Business & Management Studies||15||110||125|
|Pharmacology & Pharmacy||0||20||20|
|Drama, Dance & Cinematics||5||15||15|
|Communication & Media Studies||5||10||10|
|Accounting & Finance||0||10||10|
|Geography & Environmental Science||5||5||5|
|Art & Design||5||5||5|
|Agriculture & Forestry||0||5||5|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.
Postgraduate Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate (£)|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Clinical subjects can include dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Please refer to the university website for details.
Accommodation for Postgraduate Students
- If students apply to study at Worcester by the relevant deadline and apply for accommodation before required date, they are guaranteed a place in university-managed accommodation. Places are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. Students can apply for accommodation no matter where they live.
- There are halls to suit every budget and need, with accommodation on both St John's and City campuses as well as additional university managed accommodation in the city centre within walking distance of all the university's main sites. Self-catering facilities are available.
- All halls of residence benefit from free Internet access, gym membership and contents insurance; no extra charges for gas, electricity and water; 24-hour security and emergency maintenance; welfare support, and an accommodation team who provide advice, help and support throughout a student's time at university.
- All tenancies run for a standard term of 39 weeks although the university will accommodate students for longer if their course demands.