University of Worcester
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Worcester Business School
- This MBA is open to newly qualified graduates, and provides a multinational programme enabling students to share their own experiences and build global mindsets.
- Optional up to six-month internship.
- Optional membership of the Chartered Management Institute and dual accreditation with the CMI Certificate in Strategic Management, subject to payment of dual accreditation fee.
- One year full-time, two years part-time.
MBA in Executive Leadership and Management (Part-Time)
- Designed to minimise disruption to busy working lives.
- Enables students to learn with, and from, a group of experienced and talented professionals.
- Optional membership of the Chartered Management Institute and dual accreditation with their Certificate in Strategic Management subject to payment of dual accreditation fee.
- Three years part-time.
Quick Guides to MBA Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
Worcester Business School, City Campus, Castle Street, Worcester WR1 3AS