University of Worcester
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Worcester Business School
- This MBA is open to newly qualified graduates, and provides a multinational programme enabling students to share their own experiences and build global mindsets.
- Optional six-month internship.
- Optional membership of the Chartered Management Institute and dual accreditation with the CMI Certificate in Strategic Management, subject to payment of dual accreditation fee.
- One year full-time, two years part-time.
MBA in Executive Leadership & Management (Part-Time)
- Designed to minimise disruption to busy working lives.
- Enables students to learn with, and from, a group of experienced and talented professionals.
- Optional membership of the Chartered Management Institute and dual accreditation with their Certificate in Strategic Management subject to payment of dual accreditation fee.
- Three years part-time.
MBA Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for MBA students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Student Origin||MBA (£)|
Worcester Business School, City Campus, Castle Street, Worcester WR1 3AS