University of York
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees
|Minimum fee||£9,000||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at time of publication. Fees may be subject to change. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- There are a number of bursaries and awards to help students attend university who might not otherwise do so. Please refer to the university website for details.
- York bursaries are available for students with a household income below £35,000. There are bursaries for students under 25 who have been in care or come through the Foyer Federation. Students on the foundation year of an extended degree can qualify for a bursary of £3,000–£5,600 (depending on residual household income).
- The York Futures Scholarship: £1,050 per year (maximum two years) for students who have completed the York Award (application required). This is funded by alumni to help remove some of the financial barriers students might face in getting a head start in the job market.
- York Opportunity Awards: for talented students who have overcome significant barriers to their educational goals.
- Holbeck Scholarships: £1,250 in year one, open to pupils from schools and colleges in the Yorkshire and Humber region who have successfully applied to university in the face of challenging circumstances.